What is the due date of PF return?
- October 19, 2019
- 0 Views
- AD 07322
- Other Services
- Netaji Subhash Place
- 802, Aggarwal Cyber Plaza, Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi 110034
PF return must be filed by all articles having provident fund registration every month. PF return is due on the 25th of each month. Further, a final PF return is due on the 25th of April for the financial year closed on 31st March. Explore more information at Finacbooks and get a fee consultation.
- The information published are provided by publisher and they will be solely responsible for its accuracy
- Please do not use abusive language, relegion sentiments while posting your comments or feedback
- Please do not post products, services which are not authorise or legally permitted in India
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"