Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation
- November 21, 2017
- November 22, 2017
- 602 Views
- AD 04937
- Tours & Travels --- Bookings --- Places
- 4th Floor, Apeejay House, Dinshaw Vacah Road, Chuechgate
Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) has been established under the Companies Act, 1956, (fully owned by Govt. of Maharashtra) for systematic development of tourism on commercial lines, with an authorized share capital of Rs. 25 crore. The paid up share capital of the Corporation as on 31st March 2013 is Rs. 1538.88 lakhs.
The Corporation receives from the State Government financial assistance in the form of share capital and grants. The State Government has entrusted all commercial and promotional tourism activities to this Corporation.
MTDC has, since its inception, been involved in the development and maintenance of the various tourist locations of Maharashtra. MTDC owns and maintains resorts at all key tourist centers and having more resorts is on the plan.
- The information published are provided by publisher and they will be solely responsible for its accuracy
- Please do not use abusive language, relegion sentiments while posting your comments or feedback
- Please do not post products, services which are not authorise or legally permitted in India
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"