Book Mark ---- MEENA KUMARI : THE CLASSIC BIOGRAPHY by Vinod Mehta
- February 18, 2017
- February 19, 2017
- 164 Views
- AD 02888
- Books - Education - Fiction - Non Fiction - Stationeries
- Vasai West
- Municipal Library Bldgs, Gala No. 18/19, Ambadi Road, Cross Lane No. 10o
Meena Kumari born Mahjabeen Bano would have been eighty one this year had she celebrated her birthday on 1st August. Some dispute the year. How does it matter anyway? What perhaps matters is the essence of the actress and the person that is captured in the book. The actress who made her screen debut at age seven and who like several child actors, looks back at being the breadwinner of the family and rues her missed childhood. She remembers, she never had a collection of bright coloured marbles. That sentence seems to capture the essence of not just her childhood but her entire life. She missed the simple things that life never offered her.......
Publisher : Harper Collins India
- The information published are provided by publisher and they will be solely responsible for its accuracy
- Please do not use abusive language, relegion sentiments while posting your comments or feedback
- Please do not post products, services which are not authorise or legally permitted in India
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"